Outdoor Revolution Ozone 6.0XTR Vario Tent
Updated for 2018, the Ozone 6.0XTR Vario is the large family air tent from Outdoor Revolution. This tent now comes with the Vario Front Door, which allows you to move the front door panel forward to create a functional canopy or backwards to create a sealable porch area for extra living and storage space. With room to sleep 6 adults (up to 8 with the optional two-berth inner) and a spacious living area, it is the perfect tent for those long trips away.
The canvas has been produced from our lightweight 250 High-Density Double Rip-Stop Endurance fabric, offering the optimum strength-to-weight ratio of any fabric. The material is woven using the latest fabrication techniques to provide the longevity and performance of much heavier, denier fabrics, without the impracticality and constraints of their weight. The Double Rip-Stop weave provides resistance against the spread of accidental damage. Tiny squares make up the awning’s fabric; this forms strong bonds within the canvas so should a rip occur, it will be isolated. The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll-off.
Providing the tent with its innovative layout, is the five single Oxygen Air-Frame Tubes which are pre-curved, offering excellent headroom and spacing at the side of the tent. Each beam is separately inflated and with their Dynamic Speed Valve, each beam takes around two minutes to pitch using the dual-action pump provided. We have paired this technology with our Intelligent Frame Relief Valve, so that should you over inflate, the beams will release the excess air instantly; until the correct PSI is reached.
To ensure a great night’s sleep, the Six-Berth Micro-Polyester Inner-Tent is dark in colour and positioned at the darker coloured, rear-section of the tent. They have done this to keep conditions comfortably dim as you sleep. Around the windows and doors, a lighter colour has been used to leave the tent feeling spacious and wide inside.
Outdoor Revolution Key Features:
Both pushchair and wheelchair friendly, the Ozone 6.0XTR Vario invites and welcomes all, with ease and space! You can also enter the tent from the side due to the inflatable Eyebrow Canopy over the side-door; this allows the entrance to remain as clean as conditions allow.
The introduction of Tinted Windows allows in plenty of light, designed to leave your tent feeling spacious and providing a clear, crisp view of your surroundings. On those brighter days, the windows are designed to reduce glare, leaving conditions comfortable and more relaxing. In the dying hours of the day, the embossed Zip-In Curtains provide you with maximum privacy.
Incorporated within the mesh vents and side-doors is our unique Phoenix Mesh; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material that has the ability to repair ‘snag’ damage caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, the mesh will return to its original form. We have taken the inspiration from biological systems, which have the ability to heal after being injured!
The tent includes a one-year guarantee and the tubes have an exclusive lifetime guarantee against any manufacturing faults.
- 250HD Double Rip-Stop Endurance Fabric – The Ultimate Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Material
- 5 Single Oxygen Air Frame Tubes – Multiple-Inflation-Point Frame
- Dynamic Speed Valve – The Quickest, Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve – Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Over-Inflation
- Lifetime Guarantee – On the Tubes/Air-Frame
- Sewn-In Groundsheet – For Added Convenience & Reduced Moisture
- Tinted Windows – To Reduce Glare & Increase Privacy
- Side Door Inflatable Eyebrow Canopy – For Added Protection Against the Elements
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains – To Provide Further Privacy & Make It Feel More Like Home
- Phoenix Mesh Door – Self-Repairing ‘Smart’ Mesh
- 6-Berth Micro-Polyester Inner-Tent – A Breathable Sleeping Area for Up to Six Adults
- Four Reflective Endurance Storm Straps – For Unequalled Stability
- Includes Hook-Up Point – To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent
- Includes Pegs
- Canvas Weight – 44.8kg
- Total Weight – 49.3kg
- Width – 770cm
- Depth – 420cm
- Tent Height – 235cm
- Bedroom Size – 210 x 400cm
- Pack Size – 84 x 62 x 62cm
- O-zone 6XTR Plain Zip Door
- O-zone 6XTR Footprint
- Zip in Mesh Door
- O-zone 6XTR Snugrug
- O-zone 6XTR Lounge Liner
- Two Berth Inner Tent
- O-zone Zip On Canopy
- O-zone Enclosed Canopy
- Jet Stream Electric Pump
- Deluxe Storm Kit