Kampa Watergate 8 Tent 2018
The Watergate 8 is a classic design, whats known as a vis-à-vis style tent – the two bedrooms face each other with a large central living area. The impressive windows make the interior feel light and airy with plenty of headroom. Access comes from the two large side doors, one of which has a protective wet weather canopy for access during inclement weather and both have secondary mesh door to keep the bugs at bay on warm days. This is a large tent, suitable for up to eight adults, but its practical shape means that it will fit most camp site pitches.
Unlike similar models, the Watergate doesn’t taper at the ends making the tent larger inside, especially in the bedrooms. Complete with a fully sewn-in groundsheet to keep the weather and insects outdoors.
- Pre-attached high visibility guy lines
- Vis – a – vis style bedroom layout
- Wet weather entrance
- Weather protected ventilation
- Organiser and pockets in inner tents
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- Cable entry points and lamp hanger with cable tidy
- No-see-um secondary mesh panels in side doors
- Heavy duty zips
- Crystal Clear windows with blinds and easy-store pockets
- Footprints and fleece carpets available as an optional extra
- Optional side canopy
- Optional side canopy inner tent
- Materials: Weathershield™ 5000mm – A high quality polyester flysheet with a superior 5000mm hydrostatic head. This material is specially treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation and is fire retardant.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet – PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH
- Frame: Dynaflex Fibreglass Poles – We use tough, high quality Dynaflex fibreglass for our poles and also carefully select the diameter to ensure that the pole is strong enough but sufficiently flexible. Where necessary, poles are colour coded for easy pitching.
- Exterior height 205 cm
- Dimensions 740 x 310 cm
- Pack size 74 x 37 x 37 cm
- Weight 25kg
- Side canopy – Watergate 8: 300 x 285 cm
- Side canopy inner tent (120 x 255 cm – Watergate 8 only)